A Philips CPAP recall class action lawsuit seeks to have the company pay economic damages to users left with devices they are afraid to use due to the presence of toxic sound abatement foam.
AboutLawsuits.com provides news and information about warnings, recalls and dangerous products that could impact the health and safety of you and your family.
More Top Stories
A product liability lawsuit filed by a New York woman claims her use of the recalled weight loss drug, Belviq, led to the development of colon cancer.
A federal judge has ruled Zantac class action lawsuits calling for defendants to pay for the costs of medical monitoring for potential cancer, and to be held responsible for consumers' economic losses from paying for the recalled heartburn drugs, can move forward in the litigation.
A new study indicates breast milk is just as nutritious as formula, but carries less risk of necrotizing enterocolitis and sepsis.
Paraquat Parkinson’s Disease Lawsuits
Exposure to the toxic herbicide Paraquat has been linked to a risk of Parkinson's disease.
Side effects of Elmiron have been associated with vision loss and retina damage known as pigmentary maculopathy.
Side effects of the iron deficiency drug Injectafer may result in severely low phosphorous levels.
Zantac Cancer Lawsuits
Side effects of Zantac may increase the risk of cancer, due to chemical impurities found in the heartburn drug.
Philips CPAP Machine Recall Lawsuits
Millions of recalled Philips DreamStation, CPAP, BiPAP and ventilator machines may release toxic foam particles and chemicals into the air pathway.
Enfamil and Similac Formula Lawsuit
Premature infants fed Similac or Enfamil cow's milk formula faced increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) or wrongful death.
Pressure Cooker Explosion Lawsuits
Faulty and defective designs may cause a pressure cooker to explode, resulting in severe burns and injuries.
AFFF Firefighter Cancer Lawsuits
Exposure to firefighting foam chemicals may result in an increased risk of cancer for firefighters, military and airport personnel.
Women have reported problems where Paragard IUD fractured or broken during removal, resulting in serious injury.
Talcum Powder Lawsuits
Talcum powder or talc powder may cause women to develop ovarian cancer.
Headlines From Past Week
Friday, October 15, 2021
- Sensio Bella Multi-Cooker Lawsuit Filed Over Burns From Hot Contents Ejected By Pressure Cooker
- Philips DreamStation Class Action Lawsuit Seeks Economic Damages For Recalled CPAP Machines
- Side Effects of Blood Thinners, Diabetes Drugs Are Leading Causes of ER Visits Due to Medications: Study
- Lupin Irebesartan Recall Issued Over Cancer Causing N-nitrosoirbesartan Contamination
- Preterm Delivery May Increase Hypertension Risks For Women: Study
Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Paraquat Sprayed on Farms in 1960s and 1970s Led To Parkinson's Disease Decades Later
- Air Force Base Water Contamination Lawsuit Filed Over Kidney Cancer From Fire Foam Chemicals
- Pedestrian Accidents on U.S. Roadways Are Target of National Safety Month
- Surgical Heater-Cooler Devices Carry Risk of Deadly NTM Infections, FDA Warns
- Child Deaths From Cold and Cough Medication Poisoning Are Often The Result of Malicious Intent: Study
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- Elmiron Cases To Be Selected For Bellwether Trials Beginning in Jan., March and May 2023
- SoClean Files Lawsuit Against Philips Over CPAP Foam Recall Statements
- Vuse Becomes First E-Cigarette Product To Win FDA Marketing Approval
- Side Effects of Tegretol, Topamax, Other Enzyme Inducing Antiseizure Drugs Linked To Heart Disease Risk: Study
- Pilot Program Succeeds in Reducing Unnecessary Antibiotic Prescriptions, Study Finds
Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Contact A LawyerSubmit Information About A Potential Claim For Review By A Lawyer.
"*" indicates required fields