The Court has indicated that a three groups of Combat Arms earplug lawsuits, each including 500 claims, will be prepared for trial in the coming months.
AboutLawsuits.com provides news and information about warnings, recalls and dangerous products that could impact the health and safety of you and your family.
More Top Stories
A CPAP cancer lawsuit claims Philips failed to warn consumers about the risks of degrading sound abatement foam for years, which led to a man developing lung cancer.
Abbott Laboratories faces a class action lawsuit over claims its Similac Pro-Advance baby formula products are similar to breast milk in their immune system support and for a child's development.
Enfamil and Similac Baby Formula Lawsuit
Premature infants fed Similac or Enfamil cow's milk formula faced increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) or wrongful death.
Paraquat Parkinson’s Disease Lawsuits
Exposure to the toxic herbicide Paraquat has been linked to a risk of Parkinson's disease.
Zantac Cancer Lawsuits
Side effects of Zantac may increase the risk of cancer, due to chemical impurities found in the heartburn drug.
Philips CPAP Machine Recall Lawsuits
Millions of recalled Philips DreamStation, CPAP, BiPAP and ventilator machines may release toxic foam particles and chemicals into the air pathway.
Side effects of Xeljanz linked to risk of cancer, heart attacks, pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis, blood clots and death.
AFFF Firefighter Cancer Lawsuits
Exposure to firefighting foam chemicals may result in an increased risk of cancer for firefighters, military and airport personnel.
Sunscreen Cancer Lawsuits
Leukemia, lymphoma and other cancer may be caused by benzene in Neutrogena, Aveeno, Coppertone and other sunscreens.
Exposure to RoundUp May Increase Risk of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma and Other Cancers. Lawsuits Reviewed Nationwide.
Belviq Recall Lawsuits
Side effects of Belviq may increase the risk of cancer, resulting in a diet drug recall and lawsuits.
Talcum Powder Lawsuits
Talcum powder or talc powder may cause women to develop ovarian cancer.
Headlines From Past Week
Friday, December 3, 2021
- First "Wave" of 500 Combat Arms Earplug Lawsuits Against 3M Will Be Prepared For Trial
- Baby Slings, Carriers Are Causing Injury, Hospitalization Risks for Infants: Study
- Some Hospitals Force Patients To Pay 10 Times More For Medical Scans Than Their Competitors: Study
- CPSC Publishes Safety Checklist For Avoiding Fires, Unsafe Toys and Cooking Accidents During Holidays
Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Zantac Science Day Presentations About Heartburn Drug Cancer Risks Underway in MDL
- Enfamil Lawsuit Filed Over Salmonella Complications from Baby Formula
- Odor-Eaters Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Benzene Recall
- Ethylene Oxide Lawsuit Filed By Augusta, Georgia Residents Who Say They Face Increased Cancer Risks
- Hypertension Patients Often Given Medications Which Raise Their Blood Pressure Even Higher: Study
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Parkinson's Diagnosis Resulted From Regular and Frequent Exposure to Paraquat: Lawsuit
- Motion to Dismiss Talcum Powder Bankruptcy Filing To Be Considered During Hearing In February
- Magnesium Sulfate Could Prevent Cerebral Palsy In Very Preterm Infants: Study
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Presence of Toxic Chemicals in Chantix
- EPA Administrator Promises Reforms To Address Industrial Air Pollution "Hot Spots"
Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Philips CPAP Lung Cancer Lawsuit Filed By Long-Time User of DreamStation Machine
- Belviq Recall Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Cancer Risk Outweighed Any Weight Loss Benefit
- Lower Doses of Antibiotics and Shorter Treatment Durations Just As Effective on Children with Pneumonia: Study
- Exposure to Roundup, Other Herbicides Is Pushing Some Species Toward Extinction, EPA Warns
- Volkswagen Atlas Recall Issued Over Airbag Deployment Problems
Monday, November 29, 2021
- Zantac Cancer Lawsuits To Be Selected For Bellwether Trial Pool
- Suave Antiperspirant Lawsuit Filed Over Contamination With Cancer-Causing Chemicals
- Majority of Medical Specialists Have Been Involved in Medical Malpractice Lawsuits, Report Finds
- Frozen Cauliflower Recall Issued Over Listeria Food Poisoning Risks
- Cannabis Use During Pregnancy Could Lead to Mental Health Issues In Newborns: Study
Contact A LawyerSubmit Information About A Potential Claim For Review By A Lawyer.
"*" indicates required fields