A Tepezza lawsuit filed by a Georgia woman blames infusions of the thyroid eye disease treatment for permanent hearing loss damage.
AboutLawsuits.com provides news and information about warnings, recalls and dangerous products that could impact the health and safety of you and your family.
More Top Stories
An Indiana woman has filed an endometrial cancer lawsuit against the makers of Avlon Affirm, Dark & Lovely and other hair relaxers.
Users of recalled Philips CPAP devices are continuing to report illnesses linked to exposure to toxic sound abatement foam.
A federal judge is raising questions about testing methods used in 3M earplug lawsuits being used to determine the value of plaintiffs' hearing loss claims.
Camp Lejeune Water Lawsuit
Water contamination at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina between 1953 and 1987 caused cancers, birth defects, miscarriages and other side effects for U.S. Marines and their family members.
Hair Relaxer Lawsuit Information and Updates
Regular exposure to chemicals in hair relaxer may cause uterine cancer, ovarian cancer and other injuries. Women diagnosed with cancer may be eligible for settlement benefits.
Cartiva Toe Implant Lawsuit Information
Lawyers are reviewing Cartiva lawsuits for individuals who experienced complications after receiving the toe implant. Settlement benefits may be available.
Philips CPAP Lawsuit Update
Millions of recalled Philips DreamStation, CPAP, BiPAP and ventilator machines may release toxic foam particles and chemicals into the air pathway.
Enfamil and Similac Baby Formula Lawsuit
Premature infants fed Similac or Enfamil cow's milk formula faced increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) or wrongful death.
Gardasil HPV Vaccine Lawsuit
Side effects of the Gardasil HPV vaccine have been linked to reports of serious and debilitating autoimmune injuries. Lawyers review cases nationwide.
Tylenol Autism Lawsuit Updates
Side effects of Tylenol may cause autism and ADHD among children exposed during pregnancy. Find out if your family may be eligible for a Tylenol autism or ADHD settlement.
Paraquat Parkinson’s Disease Lawsuits
Exposure to the toxic herbicide Paraquat has been linked to a risk of Parkinson's disease.
Bard PowerPort Lawsuit
Serious and life-threatening injuries have been linked to problems with Bard PowerPort. Lawsuits are now being pursued by individuals who suffered injuries from the implantable port catheter fracturing or migrating.
3M Earplug Lawsuit Update and Hearing Loss Settlement Info
Military service members between 2003 and 2015 may be eligible for a 3M earplug lawsuit payout over hearing damage or tinnitus. Find out if you may be eligible for a hearing loss settlement.
Headlines From Past Two Weeks
Friday, March 24, 2023
- FDA Exactech Implant Warning Urges Doctors to Monitor Patients for Failures, Need for Revision Surgery
- Taxotere Epiphora Lawsuit Filed Over Excessively Watery Eyes
- Study Links Mycobacterial Infections to Hospital Ice and Water Machines
- IVC Filter Removal Complications Can Be Reduced By Doctors Actively Monitoring Patients, Study Indicates
- More than 500,000 Hyundai Vehicles Recalled Over Electrical Problems and Fire Risks
Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Lawsuit Over Tepezza and Hearing Loss Filed Against Horizon Therapeutics
- Third Circuit Rejects Johnson & Johnson Request for Rehearing Over Talcum Powder Bankruptcy Scheme
- FDA Tracking Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cases Linked to Breast Implants On New Registry
- Norfolk Southern Class Action Lawsuit Filed by Families Forced to Evacuate During Ohio Toxic Train Derailment
- Ford Recalls 1.3M Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles Over Brake Hose Failures
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
- Camp Lejeune Multiple Myeloma Lawsuit Filed By Son of Marine Stationed At Base in 1970s
- Instant Pot Burn Caused By Failure of Pressure Cooker Safety Features: Lawsuit
- Eye Drop Infections Linked To More Deaths, Reports of Vision Loss, Eyeball Removals: CDC
- Exposure to PFAS "Forever Chemicals" Can Interfere with Child Growth and Development: Study
- Treatment-Resistant Candida auris Infections Spreading Through U.S. Hospitals, CDC Warns
Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Trial For Bard Hernia Mesh Lawsuit Rescheduled To Begin October 16, 2023
- Information About Gardasil Vaccine Injury Claims To Be Outlined on Plaintiff Fact Sheets
- Child Product Recalls Over High Lead Levels Reached Record Number In 2022
- More Than 1,300 Breast Implant ALCL Cases Diagnosed Worldwide, Including 35 Deaths: Report
- U.S. Maternal Death Rates Increased Significantly in 2021, CDC Reports
Monday, March 20, 2023
- Endometrial Cancer Lawsuit Filed Over Perm Chemicals in ORS Olive Oil, Other Hair Relaxers
- Eye Drops Lawsuit Alleges Infection From Recalled Artificial Tears Caused Surgical Eye Removal
- Olympus Gets Another FDA Warning Letter for Failing to Address Duodenoscope Complaints
- Gerber Good Start Recall Issued For SoothePro Infant Formula Over Cronobacter Contamination
- Sunbeam Heated Blanket Recall Issued Due to Overheating Problems, Burn Risk
Friday, March 17, 2023
- Philips CPAP Health Issues Continue To Surface Long After DreamStation Recall
- Chemical In Camp Lejeune Water Linked to 500% Increased Risk of Parkinson's Disease
- Low Levels of Radiation Exposure Could Increase Risk of Heart Disease, Researchers Warn
- Study Finds Black Preemie Infants More Likely to Experience NEC Injuries
- Half a Million Honda Vehicles Recalled Over Seat Belt Failures
Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Judge Clears Bard PerFix Plug Lawsuit To Proceed as Third Hernia Mesh Bellwether Case, But May 2023 Trial Date Continued
- Anterior Growth Guidance Appliance (AGGA) Lawsuits Claim Dental Device Destroyed Teeth, Caused Other Permanent Damage
- Children Could Suffer Migraine-Like Headaches After a Concussion, Researchers Warn
- Roundup Exposure May Increase Children's Risk of Liver Disease and Diabetes: Study
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
- 3M Testing Methods For Hearing Loss in Earplug Lawsuits Described as "Problematic" by MDL Judge
- Lawsuit Alleges Bard PowerPort Failure Led to Deep Vein Thrombosis Injuries
- Artificial Tears Infection Outbreak Has Impacted Nearly 70 People in 16 States, Per CDC Update
- Ohio AG Files Lawsuit Against Norfolk Southern Over "Entirely Avoidable" Train Derailment
- CPSC Announces Car Seat Recall Over Anchoring Failures and Ejection Risks
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Direct Filing of Hair Relaxer Lawsuits in Federal MDL To Be Proposed By Parties
- Lawsuit Alleges Gardasil Caused POTS, Chronic Fatigue and Other Symptoms After HPV Vaccine
- Opioids Account for Nearly Half of Fatal Child Poisonings in U.S., Study Warns
- IVC Filter Risks Do Not Negate Benefits for Preventing Blood Clots: Study
- Bedsure Electric Heating Blanket and Heating Pad Recall Issued After Burn Injury Reports
Monday, March 13, 2023
- Marine With Terminal Bladder Cancer From Camp Lejeune Water Seeks Pre-Lawsuit Deposition To Preserve Testimony
- Lawsuit Alleges Similac Caused NEC Injury After Mother Advised Not to Breastfeed Newborn
- Limiting Acetaminophen in Opioids Led to Less Liver Failure and Toxicity Injuries, Researchers Find
- Maryland Senate Committee Passes Bill to End Time Limits on Filing Child Sex Abuse Lawsuits
- Senior Portable Bed Rails Recalled Over Entrapment and Suffocation Risks
Contact A Lawyer
Submit Information About A Potential Claim For Review By A Lawyer.
"*" indicates required fields