A Philips DreamStation lawsuit claims toxic sound abatement foam used in the recalled sleep apnea machine led to the development of adenocarcinoma of the lung.
AboutLawsuits.com provides news and information about warnings, recalls and dangerous products that could impact the health and safety of you and your family.
More Top Stories
A group of plaintiffs have asked a federal judge to lift a stay on more than a dozen wave 1 cases, which they say are not affected by 3M's liability arguments.
The federal judge overseeing consolidated Bard hernia mesh lawsuits has delayed the third bellwether trial until May 2023.
A Paraquat lawsuit claims a man's Parkinson's disease diagnosis was due to exposure to the toxic herbicide, often while transporting sprayed and treated sugar cane.
Camp Lejeune Water Lawsuit Update
Water contamination at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina between 1953 and 1987 caused cancers, birth defects, miscarriages and other side effects for U.S. Marines and their family members.
Hair Relaxer Lawsuit Information and Updates
Regular exposure to chemicals in hair relaxer may cause uterine cancer, breast cancer and other injuries. Women diagnosed with cancer may be eligible for settlement benefits.
Philips CPAP Lawsuit Update
Millions of recalled Philips DreamStation, CPAP, BiPAP and ventilator machines may release toxic foam particles and chemicals into the air pathway.
Enfamil and Similac Baby Formula Lawsuit
Premature infants fed Similac or Enfamil cow's milk formula faced increased risk of necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC) or wrongful death.
Tylenol Autism Lawsuit Updates
Side effects of Tylenol may cause autism and ADHD among children exposed during pregnancy. Find out if your family may be eligible for a Tylenol autism or ADHD settlement.
Gardasil HPV Vaccine Lawsuit Update
Side effects of the Gardasil HPV vaccine have been linked to reports of serious and debilitating autoimmune injuries. Lawyers review cases nationwide.
Paraquat Parkinson’s Disease Lawsuits
Exposure to the toxic herbicide Paraquat has been linked to a risk of Parkinson's disease.
3M Earplug Lawsuit Update and Hearing Loss Settlement Info
Military service members between 2003 and 2015 may be eligible for a 3M earplug lawsuit payout over hearing damage or tinnitus. Find out if you may be eligible for a hearing loss settlement.
Zantac Cancer Lawsuits
Side effects of Zantac may increase the risk of cancer, due to chemical impurities found in the heartburn drug.
Talcum Powder Lawsuits
Talcum powder or talc powder may cause women to develop ovarian cancer.
Headlines From Past Week
Monday, December 5, 2022
- Philips DreamStation CPAP Caused Adenocarcinoma of the Lung, Lawsuit Alleges
- Walmart Seeks Immediate Appeal of Preemption Ruling Over Acetaminophen Pregnancy Warnings
- Sig Sauer P320 Lawsuit Filed After More Than 100 Reports of Gun Firing Unexpectedly
- Cheerleader Files Lawsuit Over Sexual Abuse as a Teen at a U.S. All-Star Federation Gym in Ohio
- FDA Issues New Guidance on How Allergens Should Be Included on Food Labels
Friday, December 2, 2022
- Another Medtronic HVAD Recall: Driveline Cover May Stick, Delaying Vital Patient Care
- Hundreds of Sexual Abuse Incidents Linked to Baltimore Archdiocese, Maryland AG Investigation Reveals
- The Laundress Bacterial Infections Result in Massive Recall and Class Action Lawsuit
- Ultrasound Gel Bacterial Contamination Outbreak in 2021 Led to 2 Deaths, 119 Infections: CDC
Thursday, December 1, 2022
- Exactech Logic Knee Lawsuit Filed Over Premature Liner Failure, Which Resulted in Revision Surgery
- Iron Infusion Side Effects Led to Critically Low Blood Phosphate Levels, Injectafer Lawsuit Claims
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed Over Kratom Overdose
- Redken Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Dry Shampoo Benzene Contamination, Cancer Risks
- Preeclampsia Linked to Increased Heart Disease and Stroke Risk in Offspring
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Uterine Cancer Lawsuit Filed Over Toxic Effects of Hair Straighteners Dark & Lovely, Optimum and Just for Me
- Veterans Seek To Lift Stay on Hearing Loss Lawsuits Over 3M Earplugs Distributed After 2008
- Corticosteroid Knee Injections May Actually Worsen Progression of Osteoarthritis: Study
- Mercury Exposure from Skin-Whitening Beauty Cream Linked to Vision Problems, CNN Reports
- Cerebral Palsy Risk Increases With Severity of Maternal Injury: Study
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Next Bard Hernia Mesh Trial in Federal MDL Postponed Until May 2023
- Sugar Cane Farmer Files Paraquat Lawsuit Over Parkinson's Disease Diagnosis
- More Than Third of Advanced Practice Clinicians Received Payouts from Medical Industry Manufacturers: Study
- Tepezza Side Effects May Increase Risk of Hyperglycemia: Study
- Ford Bronco and Escape Sport Utility Vehicle Recall Issued Over Fuel Leak, Fire Risk
Contact A LawyerSubmit Information About A Potential Claim For Review By A Lawyer.
"*" indicates required fields